The Barker Hotel
The state borders may have opened on Tuesday, 23rd November, but it’s business as usual with a few extra safety measures as recommended by SA Health.
You can be assured that the health and safety of our staff and patrons remains our top priority at The Barker Hotel.
Things to remember when visiting our venue:
– Please Covid Safe Check-in at arrival, posters are visible at all entry points.
Don’t own a phone? Not a problem, we will have a pen and paper ready for you.
– Masks MUST be worn by both public facing staff and all patrons unless under 12 or have a medical exemption.
(They may only be removed to eat or drink)
– Practice 1.5m physical distancing
– Practice good hygiene habits. Sanitiser can be found at entry points and throughout the hotel
– Seated consumption of all food and beverage (indoors only).
– Food and beverage may be purchased at the bar. Table service is not required.
– No dancing and singing.
– Functions permitted subject to the 3 in 4 density requirements.
– We ask that if you are feeling unwell, experiencing any cold or flu symptoms, suspect exposure to Covid-19 or you’re awaiting Covid-19 test results, that you please stay home.
You can contact us on 8391 1003 to cancel any bookings.
*If you have any concerns about an upcoming function booking, please don’t hesitate to contact our Functions Manager, Kahla at email@example.com
Whilst we continue to work with a limited capacity, we highly recommend booking online to avoid disappointment.
> book here <
Thank you to all our customers and local community for your continued support.
The Barker Team