The Barker Hotel
We are thrilled to announce we will be reopening our doors tomorrow, Wednesday the 27th July with the following updated restrictions.
– 1 in 4 density requirement. 25% Capacity.
– Both indoor & outdoor dining is permitted.
– Seated consumption of all food and beverage.
– Food and beverage may be purchased at the bar. Table service is not required.
– Masks MUST be worn by both public facing staff and all patrons unless under 12 or have a medical exemption. They may only be removed to eat or drink.
– No dancing and singing.
– Functions permitted subject to the 1 in 4 density requirement.
*Please bare with us while we find our feet. If you have any questions about an upcoming function booking please don’t hesitate to contact our Functions Manager, Kahla at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Bistro & Bar will be open for Dinner Service ONLY tomorrow from 5:30pm – 8:30pm with a reduced menu.
(From Thursday the 29th July onwards, we will resume Lunch and Dinner service hours as normal).
Our Gaming Room will be trading with updated restrictions from tomorrow and OPEN normal trading hours (8am – late).
It is still a requirement to Covid Safe Check-in at arrival, posters are visible at all entry points. Don’t own a phone? Not a problem, we will have a pen and paper ready for you. Please ensure that you use the sanitiser and continue to social distance when visiting the venue. We ask that if you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
Whilst we continue to work with a limited capacity, we highly recommend booking online to avoid dissapointment.
Thank you to all of our lovely customers and local community for all of your support.
We are looking forward to welcoming you all back to The Barker over the next few days.